The success of SDHDA's mission relies heavily on our partnerships with lenders throughout the state. As a major source of information for homebuyers, SDHDA works closely with these lenders, financing new homes, housing developments and more.
If you are interested in becoming a Participating Lender, please select the tab on the left labeled "New Lender Eligibility Requirements."
Below is a list of programs administered by SDHDA with the help of lenders statewide
- First-time Homebuyer Program
- Co-op Advertising
- Employer Mortgage Assistance Program (EMAP)
- Loan Assistance Program (LAP)
- Community Home Improvement Program (CHIP)
- The Governor's House
- Housing Tax Credits
- HOME Investment Partnership
- Bond Financing
- Rural Site Development